Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Raam and THE RAMAYANA and...THE RIVETING EYES!!!

Jai Sri Raam!!!

Ramayana!!! I am not going to narrate any saga here nor the Ramayana. It is all about the "HERO RAAM" . I have grown hearing all the stories of Ramayana and RAAM has been my Hero all the time. In fact, I used to watch Ramayana all because of Lord Rama and RAAM is always close to my heart.

Ok.. I can hear from you..I am not going to bore you more. Lemme come to the point. The power of Lord Rama is,HIS eyes. Recently I have come across the Ramayana by NDTV. Yes, I started watching it and yeah it is all for "THE HERO RAAM"

I used to watch Ramayan only for THE HERO and recently i came across a serial in Star One. Since i abhor watching serials, I bypassed the channel. One very fine day my friend asked me to watch the serial without telling me the reason. The great serial hater, started watching the Serial "Geet hui sabse parayi",Star One,9.30PM. The reason remained the same. All i can observe was the HERO's Eyes which rang a bell on me that I have seen him somewhere before.

Two months later...

Hey He is....He is "MY RAM"... Aah..Raam...Raam!!!!!!!

I screamed from the room and all people glimpsed the scenario since it was 10PM.

$!#&*%%^#@$%^(*&($%%-----> from everyone!!! :)

Since "THE HERO" was totally in different garb and it was all his Revitalizing EYES made me to identify him.



My Mantra always is "Raamaaaa" and at this jiffy..if i close and utter Raaamaa..





Yes..You are Right! I can envisage only HERO..Nah..Nah..  "MY RAAM"!!!

Jai Sri Raam!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Romba super ah jollu vititu, kadasila nalla samalipu :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andy:Appadilaam illa..See i have not mentioned his name at all. Just Raam :)

    ReplyDelete