Monday, September 27, 2010

On The Lighter Side!!!

I was travelling to Mumbai for some years back… The running world of Mumbai was very new to me. I had an assignment for 3 months and everything seemed new to me…

With my own perception of Mumbai, that people will be different and things will go against me, I prepared myself…

Mumbai and Mumbai trains…?!?!?!?! We should need a teacher to learn how to catch it!?!?!? I stayed in a flat and used to cook myself and run for catching the trains…Huh… One fine day I was given an assignment in different place and I planned to start early…But things never gone by your side at any time…


I prepared for my breakfast and planned to eat out for lunch. Since I was rushing I planned to eat the breakfast in Train (?!?!?!)


With all struggles… I was rushing to the train with my bag in hand unzipped and lunchbox inside it. I literally fainted and the very entry into the train and the rush made my unzipped bag to throw the Lunchbox out…


“Ohhh!!! God..."
Unknowingly, Tears started to peep out…


There were school kids sitting in front of me and even my cuisine was scattered onto the kids…

Controlling my own anger for throwing my own cooked food and also for my starving stomach… I started to clean the place…


A sweet voice swiveled me to that moment…


Dhidhi!!! Kaao..!!!
(Sister…Eat)…


A little angel… Gave me her lunchbox to eat…


Heavy rains
From my Eyes… !!!

4 comments:

  1. Have faith in God. Whenever u needs his help he will appear infront of you by disguising himself as a stranger.

    He came as a child as well as a the crowd then.

    who knows, u might have added the salt twice or chilli powder twice in the breakfast u preapred ...... he saved u from having it.....

    Just Kidding... It was a nice one .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our guess fails.........////////
    Only whn maracles goin to take place....///
    So let our guess fail as may times as possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vignesh: Hmmm..U r right :)
    @Satya: Hmmm..Andhuke nenu wait chesthunaanu :)
    @Puvi: Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete