Friday, September 24, 2010

Love Never Fades..It Only Changes Its Shades...PART II

13.02.2010: Hospital

She was admitted in Hospital and I was waiting outside the Operation Theatre thinking of the names. Doctor said that in few minutes the angel would be there.

Doctor came out rushing to me and said
“The situation has gone critical and we can save only one of them, for the other it will be a risk.
Whom you want the Baby or the Mother?”


I couldn’t say a word I was in a shock and someone from either of our families or friends; I don’t know who, said “Save the baby”
The doctor started to move back to the OT when I shouted at the top of my voice “NO” and everyone there rouse to their feet, people whispering stopped their whispers, the doctor stood still
And everyone anticipated what I was going to say next and I said it, “Save her… save my LIFE… I want her; you can take a chance with the baby, but save my wife, my LOVE…”
Doctor smiled back into the room and all my dreams were shattered in a second.
I knew she will help me get over this if anything happens to the baby, but she has loved the baby more than me, who will support her. And I knew that moment, I just can break at that moment, I have to stand by my LOVE when she needs me the most.


Time stood still like a summer noon without any wind making me feel uncomfortable to even breathe.
All I had been hoping to support me. Nothing else seemed real, my world has blasted into small fragments of pain, sorrow and fear which was trying to suffocate me from all directions.
It was then I heard my angel’s cry… A cry which cleared all the grey clouds around meand joy filled in every where around me.
I cannot be happier in my life than that moment, when doctor saved my LOVE and also succeeded to save my angel.


The doctor came out after some time and handed us the baby, she was an “ANGEL”.
Hurray my wish was fulfilled, she was a daughter my Daughter was born that day and not her Son.
Everyone in the family started to compare her features with some or the other one, but I was sure of those eyes. Those small eyes, those lovely eyes were of my LOVE.
Every one held a smile as big as their heart, and then the doctor permitted me to go in and speak to my LOVE. My mom held my little ANGEL in her hands, while I walked into the OT.
I was on cloud nine; we were going to share the biggest happiness of our life ever since we met.
But I could sense lot of blood in the OT; she has lost lot of blood in the operation, all my happiness seemed to fade.
She was there on the bed, she had so many pipes and needles running in through her body, she hates and fears injection but she tolerated all this for our Angel.She held a smile that could strengthen me enough to fight the whole world with my last breath, but then I can see the pain that hid behind her smile.


She kept that smile while I was no more able to with stand the site of hers in that way; I moved close and sat beside her. I could not speak a word but yet we spoke a Million words. I could feel her pain, my body shivered for a moment and a tear rolled down my cheeks onto her hand.
Her smile changed a bit and I read her eyes, she asked me to lean forward, she took all her strength and rose a bit to kiss on my forehead.
For that one second I cursed her, cursed her like hell, why the hell does she care for me so much.
Why the hell does she care for my happiness so much?
I read her heart very well and I knew it that very moment and couldn't control myself. She has taken the decision.
Even before the doctor came to me I knew that she has asked the doctor to save the child risking her own life. She didn't even think for once what will happen to me if anything happens to her.
A Million thoughts ran through my mind, was she safe or not and when I turned to the doctor all she said was "I am sorry, it was her decision".
I will never forgive that doctor; I will never forgive you…My love life...My world… My LOVE…In that last moment my LOVE spoke to me
"Happy? You have your girl now, and you don’t worry I will always be there with you”.
I will be your daughter if not your LOVE anymore. I know you will be her friend first, a father later.
Promise me that you will take her to Music Class and teach her Guitar.
Promise me that you will be there with her all the time.
Promise me that you will allow her to dance in the Rain.
Promise me that you will Go back to India and settle there.
PROMISE ME………..
She took a lot of promises and left me for this life...

I still don’t know why I am alive
I still don’t know how I will take care of my daughter who is also my LOVE now.
My LOVE gave birth to my ANGEL at our marriage day and left me all alone in this World on the same day. It was 14.02.2010. But my LOVE is not with me any longer to celebrate our FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.


Those Secrets and Those Precious photos are with me now as “Closed Book”.


After 21 Years: 14.02.2031: India
Dad!!!What are you doing?
Yeah!!! Coming Sweetie…
See… How he is standing there and seeing me… See his Eyes Dad… Like your Sharp Eyes…I love his “Sharp Eyes”!!!

“LOVE” you didn’t leave me…No…You have been living with me and will live with me forever!!!

My daughter is going to get married in the same place where I first met my “LOVE”. The same date as of our Wedding Date and same day when my “LOVE” left me alone.
I could see only my LOVE in the form of my daughter. She is the precise replica of my “LOVE”. She is tall with small eyes and cute smile. A daring girl and too sensitive like my “LOVE”.
She is my LOVE and LIFE now....

“When Life takes a complete U turn.

When life goes upside down…
When u are all alone in the middle of nowhere…
Its then U find that, there is someone whom you loved more than anyone else in this World…Loved you more than you in this world and will Love you forever”!!!


True Love…never Leaves you Alone…never Dies…never Fades…It only changes its Shapes… its Shades…







11 comments:

  1. romba perusa iruku... nalaiku padichitu comments solran:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @above: Sure...Kadhai naa apadi thaan irukkum...do read and post ur comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abi ur becoming proff in Nerrating.......

    Now start making short movies of ur cute thoughts.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @satya: Thanks a lot anna... :) Keep reading..ur comments will improve me sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What i can say... awesome... really my heart cried..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Deepa: Thanks sis..Keep Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As i saw the length of the story, i once hesitated that whether i have that much patience to read this or not but the way u narrated it made me to scan each and every line of it.

    Even though its a very short one, u made it in a more interesting way......

    Probably one of the most beautiful love story i have ever read

    Keep it up and expecting more such stories .... All the best......

    ReplyDelete
  8. abi awesome da............tears came ma.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Vignesh: Thanks a lot :) Keep Reading :)
    @Kavi: Thank u Kavi.. thodarndhu padinga :)

    ReplyDelete